FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CARDHOLDERS
About My Card:
- Will I be receiving Sabrebucks this year?
Yes, as in the past, we will provide a 2.5% rebate in the form of Sabrebucks. The paper script will be replaced by a Season Ticketholder Sabrebuck card that can be used at the Arena for tickets, merchandise, or food and beverage.
- What is the Sabrebuck card?
The Sabrebuck card is not a credit card. It is a prepaid, stored value and reloadable payment vehicle. Once money is deposited on your Sabrebuck card, you can make purchases for goods and services at all concession stands in the HSBC Arena, as well as tickets and merchandise.
- As a season ticketholder, will I be receiving an ID card?
This card will serve as your season ticket ID card, and can be used for discounts at the team store, as well as any special promotions we may offer. We will send value-added offers via email.
- What are the advantages of the Sabrebuck card?
This card will allow you to track purchases, add monies to the card, view your available balance, and take advantage of any value-added programs that the Sabres develop.
- Is this card valid for other events at the HSBC Arena?
Yes, this card can be used for tickets or food and beverages at other HSBC Arena events.
- Do I need to register my Sabrebuck card?
Your card must first be activated. Season ticketholder Sabrebucks cardholders need to visit www.sabres.com and follow the prompts to activate their card, or call TruCa$h Customer Service at 1-800-624-6171. Sabrebuck cards purchased at the HSBC Arena will be activated at the time of purchase at Account Services.
- Where can I use my Sabrebuck card?
Your Sabrebuck card is accepted at all concessions within the HSBC Arena, the Box Office, or the Team Store. You can make purchases for apparel, food, tickets, and much more. The cards can be used wherever electronic payment is accepted. Any additional offers will be sent to you via email, or by checking the website. Some restrictions may apply.
- As a Canadian, what is the exchange rate if I purchase a Sabrebucks card?
The Sabrebucks card will be loaded in U.S. funds, and will be subject to that day’s current rate of exchange.
- What happens if I would like to purchase tickets over the phone with my Sabrebuck card?
All you need to make a purchase over the phone is your card number and the CVV code on the back of the card; swiping of the card is not required.
- What if I purchase something that costs more than the balance on my card?
It is recommended that you check your account balance on a regular basis. You can use the balance and pay the difference with a different form of payment, or you can reload additional funds onto the card. Please note: keep your card, even if you have a zero balance, as the card is reloadable. In the event you exceed the amount available on the card, the transaction will be declined. You will have to find out the balance on the card and add funds to cover purchases, or use multiple forms of payment.
About My Account:
- How do I find out what balance I have on my Sabrebuck card?
Visit www.sabres.com online and go to your e-Wallet, or visit Account Services, Guest Services (one on each level), or the Team Store within the HSBC Arena to check your card balance. Please note that you will not be able to view your card balance until you activate your card.
- How can I see my transaction history?
Simply visit www.sabres.com, login, and click on “e-Wallet” on the profile page to view your card activity.
- Where can I find specific details to fees relating to my Sabrebuck card?
Visit www.sabres.com for a complete list of program Terms and Conditions.
- Where can I purchase additional Sabrebucks?
Funds can be loaded at home electronically via www.sabres.com, or at Account Services, located in the pavilion of HSBC Arena, Guest Services (one on each level), or the Team Store.
- What happens if I would like to return a purchase that I made in the Arena using my Sabrebuck card?
Your funds will be loaded back into your card account just like any other point-of-sale return.
- How can I replace my card if it expires?
Visit Account Services within the HSBC Arena; they will issue you a new card, and facilitate having any current funds in your card account moved to the new card. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours before you will see your funds in your new account.
- I share my Buffalo Sabres ticket account with a partner; can I get that person a Season Ticketholder Sabrebuck card?
Yes. Sabrebuck cards can be divided amongst multiple people. Please bring the card to Account Services and we will issue new cards to you and your partner(s). There is a $2.00 cost per card for shared accounts.
- Is there a fee for using my Sabrebuck card?
There is no charge to the cardholder to spend funds on the card. All loads done within the HSBC Arena are also $0.00 of charge.
About My e-Wallet:
- What can I do in my e-Wallet?
• Update and maintain your personal information in the “Profile”.
• View your card’s cash balance and purchase history in “Transaction Query”.
• Card to card transfer.
- How do I update my personal details?
Visit www.sabres.com, login, and update your information on “Card Activation and Profile” page, or call 1-800-624-6171.
- How can I check the cash balance and/or purchase history on my card?
Visit www.sabres.com, login, and click on “e-Wallet” on the profile page, or call 1.800.624.6171.
- How can I transfer funds from my card to my partner’s card?
Visit www.sabres.com, login, click on “e-Wallet” on the profile page, and select “card-to-card transfer”, or call 1.800.624.6171.
- How secure is my money with the Sabrebuck card?
Your money is very secure. Your signature on the back of the card will be checked against your signature when you sign your sales receipt.
- What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
Call TruCa$h Customer Service immediately at 1-800-624-6171 if you believe your card has been lost or stolen, and they will cancel your card. You will then need to obtain a new card from Account Services at the Arena. Please refer to the cardholder Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Who is responsible for the card value if my card is lost or stolen?
The Sabrebuck card is a stored value card and should be treated just like cash. In the event the card is lost or stolen, you must report the card as missing. Any value used in the interim is the sole responsibility of the cardholder; you are responsible for any usage from the time of card loss, to the time of reported loss. Any funds still in your card account will be transferred to your new replacement card.
About Contacting Us:
- How do I contact you when I have a question?
• Contact Account Services at 1-888-GOSABRES
• Email TruCa$h at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-624-6171.
• TruCa$h Customer Service Centre hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm. If a call or email is received before or after hours of operation, A Customer Service Representative will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your message